Which, if any, of the following do you EVER use to refer to a device that changes channels on a television? (Please select all that apply)
The controller
The handset
The remote
The clicker
The flicker
The thing
The thingy
The thingy-majig
The switcher
The flipper

yougov why are you asking this

and does this mean zapper is an irish thing or

The box? It’s always been called the box house



my friend told me to watch this cooking video while listening to sad music. so i mixed a little something for you all